ARSKAN is a SAS company with a variable capital of 900€ registered in Lyon under the registered number 824 251 565 at R.C.S. of Lyon and preside by M. Jean-Gabriel Grive.
NAF CODE: 6201Z. This company is specialized in programming.
Adress: 15 Quai du Commerce, 69009 Lyon (France).
Head office: 59 Rue de l’Abondance, 69003 Lyon (France).
Publication director: Jean-Gabriel Grivé
Website host of arskan.fr: 1&1 Internet AG, Brauerstr. 48, 76135 Karlsruhe (Germany)
Website host of silodata.arskan.com: OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix (France)
Law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing and freedoms
According to the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the Act of 6 August 2004, we are required to take all useful precautions, in view of the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. Your data won’t be transmitted to third parties, whether natural or legal persons, under any circumstances.
Furthermore, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete all data held by ARSKAN.
Intellectual property and copyright:
According to the article L.122-4 of the intellectual property code. Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the author or his successors in title or assigns is illegal. The same applies to translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction by any art or process whatsoever.
Consequently, any reproduction, representation, distribution of the content of this site (graphics, logos, photos...) on any type of support present and not envisaged is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by ARSKAN, and constitute an act of counterfeiting engaging the civil and penal responsibilities of any offender.
The establishment of a hypertext link pointing to the address http://www.arskan.com/ is authorized except for any website containing pornographic, xenophobic, political, religious information, as well as any site containing characters that are contrary to morality and public order.
ARSKAN isn’t responsible for the content of the sites on which it appears as a hyperlink.
ARSKAN has adopted the following general policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of the agent designated to receive notifications of claims of infringement is listed at the bottom of this page.
Procedure for reporting copyright infringement
If you believe that any material, content accessible through ARSKAN Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the designated agent below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, including information regarding the location of the infringing material that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, in sufficient detail to permit the company to locate and verify its existence;
4. Provide information about the notifier (including address, telephone, e-mail...);
5. A statement in good faith by the notifier that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claim for infringement by the company
Contact the Designated Agent below to receive notifications of Company violation claims.
59 rue de l’Abondance
69003 Lyon (France)